Foam Core Board
This board is very light, very stiff and very flat. It has a white, rigid polystyrene foam centre, with smooth white paper laminated onto both faces which is PH neutral.
It is easy to cut with a knife, a mount cutter or on a wall cutter. It is a highly versatile product, used for a whole range of projects:
- shadow box frames; part cutting, creasing, folding, taping and gluing foam core board allows you to make up trays for framing 3D objects.
- Deep bevel Mounts: cut bevel edge on your mount cutter and decorate with paints or papers.
- Backing board: it will not warp, and it makes the picture lighter, which some people prefer.
- Dry mounting: you will not get the orange peel effect common to most pulp based boards. cut the mount larger than required then trim.
- Fabric framing: useful support across which you can lace, tape or pin your work. You can also use to create a "through fit" support.
- Spacing in shadow mounts
THE MINIMUM ORDER FOR SHEET MATERIALS IS 5 SHEETS
Price £3.59 (£4.31 inc. VAT)