Trade counter assistant required for Diyframings busy picture framing warehouse and mail order business.
Diyframing is looking to rapidly expand operations throughout the UK and is in the process of building an effective team to take things forward. Due to the imminent retirement of a long term member of staff we are delighted to announce that we have a position available as a trade counter assistant with immediate effect.
The position will involve the following duties;
- Dealing with customer enquires through the trade counter and by phone
- Taking orders
- Offering product and framing advice.
- Managing, packing and dispatching internet orders
- Involvement in stock ordering and stocktaking
- Preparing course and exhibition materials
- General warehouse duties
The successful applicant will need the following attributes;
- A quick learner
- Eloquent and good communicator
- Good at time management
- Good self motivation
- Team player
- Attention to detail
Training in all aspects will be given to the right applicant however knowledge of the industry would be an advantage.
Working hours are 9-5pm Monday to Friday and 10-2pm Saturday.
Starting salary £17,000 PA ….20 days plus Bank holidays.
To apply please send a CV to Duncan McDonald email; email@example.com
^ back to menu