Diyframing our sister company based at the Cressex Business park are looking to employ an Warehouse manager. If you are interested or know someone else who would be suitable please contact us as soon as possible.
JOB DESCRIPTION WAREHOUSE MANAGER
DIYframing has expanded rapidly from humble beginnings and is now one of the leading hobby framing supply companies servicing the UK. From our new premises at Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe we have planned and are now executing a robust growth strategy entering new markets and creating exciting new revenue streams. An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Manager a key role within the business who will be able to handle the growth that such plans will bring. The contract will initially cover maternity leave but may lead to a permanent position.
We are looking for someone who has a good knowledge and experience of running a busy warehouse, their attitude to work should be focused and professional. The applicant should have a fun loving calm manner who is willing to get “stuck in” and help develop staff and new systems. Their ability to organize and get things done without continual instruction is essential as are leadership skills.
The prime responsibilities will include
- liaising with customers, suppliers and couriers;
- planning prioritising and monitoring the accurate and timely dispatch of orders;
- ensuring that computerised order records are kept up to date
- overseeing stock control and making supplier orders;
- keeping computerised stock control systems up to date;
- involvement in stock packaging.
- responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone;
- motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce.
- producing regular reports on a monthly basis;
- maintaining standards of health and safety, and ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy;
- overseeing the maintenance of equipment and supply of materials for courses
- some order picking and wrapping
- fulfilling objectives and directions from the Operations Director
Monday – Friday 9-5pm and two Saturdays per month 10-2pm (40 hours per week)
£17K P/A + But negotiable for the right candidate
Judy Robertson Operations Director on 01494 459545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV
^ back to menu