Christmas Present @ All About Framing
Date: Saturday, December 1st 2012
Venue: DIYframing Ltd, Crusader Industrial Estate, Stirling Road, Off Halifax Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe, HP12 3ST
Time: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
Cutting Back – for when you need to cut on the wrong side of the line.
10.30 am – 11.30 am: FREE entry but please book in advance
- Cutting a reverse bevel – when you need to;
- Working with slips in mounts
- V-grooves – how to cut them using just a mount cutter;
- Open grooves – not sure what they are ... come and find out
Black & White – some more ideas for things to do with photography / prints (framing & mount cutting)
12.15 pm – 1.15 pm: FREE entry but please book in advance
- Framing fillets behind glass – a frame within a frame;
- Accent colours with B&W images – narrow bands of bold cour;
- Spacing “fine” doubles – keeping layers lined up with spacers between;
- Inlay mounts – not sure what these are ... come and take a peek.
- Adding deco style in white mounts.
More detail will follow on our site and in letter newsletters.
Please remember to register your interest in attending one or both of the seminars using the usual CONTACTS.
^ back to menu