500 mm x 400 mm: Meets Camera Club Requirements
A range of sheet materials offered in the pre-cut form makes sense for so many reasons:
- it saves time cutting down from larger sheets
- can save wastage
- machine cut pieces provide an accurate starting point
- more manageable in smaller work spaces
- work easily with smaller mount cutting systems …
… the list goes on.
Our range is set at 500 mm x 400 mm. So many photographers need to work with this size board for club competitions, exhibitions and RPS presentations, it makes sense for us to decide on those as our “default” dimensions.
All items in the pre-sized range are available in packs of 10:
- Polypropelene display bags
- Grey backing board
- Extra-tac self-adhesive board
- Britannia whitecore mount board
- Arqadia whitecore mount board
- Arqadia blackcore mount board.
For prices and further details visit Pre-Sized Sheet Materials on our DIYframing.com website.
^ back to menu