Photography Show 2016: Five Things you Should Know
The Photography Show 2016 at the NEC, from Saturday 19th March – Tuesday 22nd March. 10:00 – 18:00 (Tuesday 17:00). Click for: travel / visiting guidance.
Here's FIVE more useful bits of information ahead of the Photography Show 2016:
1) You can still book tickets ahead of opening using DIYframing members’ code DIYTPS16 in the designated discount code box. Book your tickets in advance.
2) See DIYframing at stand H101. Click for: Show Map (download PDF). There will be staff available to help you discover exactly what you need to make framing a practical option, based on available budget, work flow and workshop space. We can also explore the options available, near you, for learning how to do your own framing.
3) We are running practical workshop every day featuring elements of our Basics of Framing and Mount Cutting & Decoration days. Each workshop lasts 1 hour and runs each day according to a timetable over the 4 exhibition days. All bookings must be made via the Photography Show website, visiting: DIY MOUNTING WORKSHOPS.
4) There will be a wide range of framing kit, hardware and information to buy and explore on our stand. A special feature is the exciting range of mount cutting systems, on show and for sale, to suit all budgets, space and work needs. Discover each one’s capabilities and see how easy it is to cut great quality mounts.
5) We will have several special deals running at the show:
- mount cutting systems packed with some added extras at great prices
- special offer on Arqadia board, selected at the show and sent on direct to desired address; free delivery (UK mainland only)
- discount on orders placed for STAS Hanging Systems using designated show code
- reduced price training weekend voucher purchased at the Photography Show.
^ back to menu