NEW PRODUCT AVAILABLE Inmes IM-3 SE 2006
Diyframing are taking delivery of 10 Inmes IM-3 SE 2006 underpinners which are not only fantastic value but really well made machines. If you are looking to upgrade from your table top model to a free standing model with production capabilities this is the most cost effective model on the market.
The IM-3 SE 2006 has been specially designed for joining wooden and plastic frames. This machine is well suited for low and medium production shops and the hobby trade.
When this machine was first introduced in Brazil it sold more than 100 machines per month for 3 months straight. It remains an extremely popular underpinner, and for good reason. It works very well. These machines are in our warehouse waiting for a good home
This is a great bargain. One that really works, and has production capabilities. This machines uses v nails in a cartridge. The cartridges facilitate quick, easy and economical changing of the sizes of v nails. It comes in one box - all you need to do is add the bolts on the support wings.
· Many accessories can be used with this machine;
· Production capacity 800 frames per 8 hours shift;
· It does not require electricity or air source as the wedge is inserted by a heavy duty mechanical gear which is foot actuated;
· It uses Soft or Hard wood wedges;
· Heavy duty drive hammer;
· Included four magazines for using wedges of 5-7,10,12,15mm;
· Vertical clamp height adjustment;
· Foot pedal height adjustment;
· Powdered painting, improving the equipment's life time and better finishing;
· Proper positioning of the v-nails along the frame;
· Easily insertion of nails on top of each other (Stacking).
Price Now only £450
^ back to menu